Wednesday, January 18, 2012

...and you never know what you will be asked to do. Voodoo Priest [WHFB]

The fun of doing commission work (besides a little coin to blow on toy soldiers) is that you will make things you never would normally do for your own collection.  So with that said, here is a Orc Voodoo Priest and Goblin Witch Doctor that I was asked to do.  The priest was to look like the Voodoo dude (same actor as the un-cola man from old 7up commercials, which you would know if you were a fossil like me) from the James Bond movie "Live and let Die". Witch Doctor was supposed to look "nasty".  For the Priest I used an ogre body as the base, and the with doctor has a zombie (or maybe a ghoul, I  forget) body as the base.  I did these over a weekend as the client needed them right away, so it was a bit of a rush job. 

Voodoo Priest








Witch Doctor


Witch Doctor and Cauldron

More Witch Doctor


6 comments:

  1. these guys are awesome, very jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, are they for 40K or Blood Bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. @ Chris: Actually these were used for a special Orcs of the Caribbean Game [club ran game] at Baltimore Games Day a few years back. But they could work well for Bloodbowl or even a tropical Mordheim game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having seen a great deal of your stuff over the years, I don't think I have ever seen those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have few things that didn't make the light of day, for whatever reason. I have some "not so cool stuff" alao that I will post eventually, more than likely with the moniker of "...and what were they thinking?"

    ReplyDelete