Friday, March 2, 2012

Okay, now here is some really old stuff...

Joining in the theme...

Circa 1994 or so...These are the earliest conversions of mine that I have pictures of.  Was for WHFB V2 or 3, I forget.  The entire worm thing is putty. The rider is a (now OOP) Nurgle Palanquin bit.


And here is a Nurgle Chariot from the same time frame. Yes, that is a Heroquest chaos warrior. Back then I had a lot more time than cash, so conversions were the order of the day (and still are...).  Check out the retro plant things. Good times, good times.



Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Yep that is definitely old stuff. The worm rider Palanquin is definitely cool. Now I see the evolution of your paint style also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that much different to what I do now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat stuff, I keep a few of my earliest models around as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your old style here eclipses my newer style by a wide margin - love to see the evolution thanks for sharing. Added you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, those are way oldschool. I've never even seen those before! Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete