Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Road to Adepticon 2012 | Abbasid Caliphate Pt. III [WAB]

Well... Not much on miniature photos (my basement area is a multi-tasking mess right now between school and miniatures, no time to set up to shoot pictures, sigh, my time is really that tight), but some movement on my Adepticon Army regardless.

What a flipping mess, makes me itch...


Due to some major rules clarifications for AoA2, I had to really rethink what I was bringing to the Singles Event. Now that all allies are unreliable, my Berber list was really nerfed.  After talking to some other Arabic army players, I decided to go with the Abbasid Caliphate list. Most units translated over pretty well, I have to do some minor conversion work for the Ghulams, but nothing major.  I have the Camels already based, will primer them today. Fly in the ointment is the Naffatun, ordered them Friday, hopefuly the get here in time.  If not, I can beef up the Berbers to make up the points, no problem. That would leave me without my skirmisher safety blanket I have gotten used to.  List to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment