Monday, May 28, 2012

No rest for the wicked and what now for WAB...

Well, now I am off to Fort Lewis, WA for 6 weeks. Will be back in Mid-July. Taking a primered FOW German Army (Panzer Kompanie from Grey Wolf) and supplies with me, so hopefully I will have some new stuff to show when I get back. I am taking a load of "old stuff" pics with me, so the blog shouldn't be silent while I'm gone...

WAB... well there has been a lot of angst flying around about Warhammer Historicals closing.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was folded into the Black Library, nor would I if it was sold to someone else.  For me, I love the Game System, was pretty close to being as good as it could be.  I intend to keep playing WAB, perhaps it will become the Blood Bowl of tabletop games. Or...I will have to try out some other systems to keep rolling dice.  GW sure has moved away from the beer, pretzels, and love of the game boners I remember from 1987... Progress... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment