Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aun'Va | Completed [WH40K]

Aun'Va and Guards completed.  I was really pleased with this project (as was the client). I tend to convert and paint armies and not spend this kind of time on single figures.  I was able to work on several painting techniques I do not normally use (when painting en-masse).  Commission work is a great opportunity to stretch your boundaries both with technique and subjects.


 Here is the team on their display base.


 From Above

Backside

The Crew

 Backside

Aun'Va says "Thanks for Looking!"



3 comments:

  1. That really turned out looking great! All hail the space pope!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mordian7th.
    All hail the space pope!
    Awesome job man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I really enjoyed this project. This was actually done about 3-4 years ago (IIRC) ago and I never really posted much on it aside from a finished shot. I like to think I am better at blending now as well as color theory (thanks to my Design instructors :) ). Now that I look at this project there is a bit I would do differently. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete