The Butcher's Bill...
...miniatures and related drivel
Butcher for Hire...
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Aun'Va | WIP 2 [40K]
Well, as I stated before I'm not great at WIP shots. At this point we have moved quite a bit forward...
Base layer of stone texture applied (yes, that is a lot of GS, but I was able to stretch it out pretty thinly)
And then we jump to "ready for primer".
I am really pleased with how the dead vines turned out.
...and the other side...
Early stages of painting the figures. I really like the muted palette of color, the red will be a nice focal color.
Work on the cloaks.
Initial Dry Brush on the bases.
You can see where I used a light wash of greens to add age to the stone work.
Next: All Done!
Thanks for looking
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)