Sunday, June 2, 2013

All Quiet on the Martian Front

I don't normally buy a game system etc. that is not established; but this game looks to cool not to try.  For not too much money you can get two complete forces, and for a bit more you can go all out.  Good pedigree of designers, etc.  Ends Soon.

FYI, I went for the "Battle of Memphis" level, gives me two pretty large forces.  I can't wait to get my hands on the tripods to convert and re-pose :)

All Quiet on the Martian Front Kickstarter


Hmmmm... You can get your Historical and Sci-Fi groove on. 
Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I think there was one game using these rules at Enfilade! I definitely saw some Martian walkers. The game looked pretty cool. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll let you know in December :)

    ReplyDelete