Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nurgle Daemon Vomitus [Counts as Skull Cannon] | WHFB

Sorry for the delay in posting, been busy with work, and well, this. Threw it (and another, no time for pics 'til finished) together over the weekend. I forgot how much fun it is to dig through the bit box and just wing a conversion.
I had an idea about some kind of a pump wagon contraption and ended up with this. The second one is very similar, but looks like a unique construction (no factories for Papa Nurgle) along the same path. My intent is that these tie in with the drones and furies I did already. Note the bug eyes I did on the drone head I used on the Grand Maggot (as good a name as any :) ), I did the same to my drones and furies and they look way better. 

Now I have 10 days to paint all of them.  At least they all have the same color pallete. Wish me luck.





As always, thanks for looking 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely model - I'm intrigued by the rear attachment to the beast - obviously used to harness some methane type gas byproduct! I take it the crew are ammune to the side effects?
    Cheers
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best thing I have seen all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the pump wagon. Being in the wastewater treatment engineering field, I can see the waste activated sludge from the big maggot being pumped through and emitted out through that spray nozzle. Even the circular bellows type thing looks like an old fashioned pump to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael: That is a truly amazing scratch-built work of art. I cannot wait to see it painted - which I know will be equally amazing. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastically disgusting! I love it!

    ReplyDelete